those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Monday, November 13, 2006

Woops

So Hello there. I managed to get the old archives off bens google page but it was by no means the whole nine yards of my blog, I have only just realised how much time and effort I have put into my blog over the last 2-3 years, which made me very sad. However i then thought that it wasnt that big a loss... all I or toby ever write about is the latest hattrick scores, some game that came out or a latest everning out with friends. The only time people ever read my blog is to see how I am doing, as far as I know no one ever checks my archives and drags up that old post of my result against a specific team in Hattrick etc...

So considering that this year will be the biggest year of my life for people wanting news and updates it is almost fitting that my blog should be renewed. Like a kind of new start where people might actually get annoyed if i dont post for a while. Ironic that it took a week for me to get back after my first "new" post, but still I will try and tell you guys everything i can about me life here.

Also what I just wrote makes it sound like I want a serious blog, which is by no means true, hell that wouldnt even be me!! So Toby and anyone else that wants to blog is fully allowed. Just put ur name on some recent comment list and i'll probably catch it, ofc i have to consider u first.

Which brings me to a different point, this is MY blog and ever since my parents started reading it I have held back slightly, not knowing who else might be reading, grandparents or uncles and aunts. Its not that I swear all the time, or raise difficult points, but I write as if I am speaking and I do swear sometimes (tho not in class, dont worry mum). So if u could just let me know who reads this blog, that care about language, that would be appreciated.

Finally, can all my friends who read this send me an email, just so I a) have your address, in case i left it in England, and b) in case I want to talk to you about something that is personal... i guess :P. Use PaulDCotton@Aol.com please, my hotmail account annoys me atm :D.

OH and I still need topics to blog about, having lost ur previous suggestions.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

I'll assume you know where Fred and I live. Whats your address P? We could send you a postcard from Bath! If you should want of my saffron walden address... then I'll email it- I hesistate in openly sharing that one straight over the interweb.

It is kind of cool to have a fresh new start I guess, although obviously better to choose to do so.

I will reiterate my request/ offer that if you give us some time that is kind of reasonable for both of us (like we have to come online at 2 or 3 in the morning or something) we could chat on msn or maybe do some online gaming if possible.

Do you mingle much with the other staff at the place where you teach? I imagine some of them must have a slight knowledge of English.

11:08 AM

 
Blogger Imperium child said...

i meant email address...

and i dont have the internet in my flat yet, so i cant really log on for a good 2 hours to chat. I only come on once in a while, 10 mins a day or so to check things havent died.

5:40 PM

 
Blogger Mr K said...

Ah, ok, fair enough. You can email me at halfarsedmoron or ma3kjm. I'll leave the end bits to you....

2:39 PM

 
Blogger Ben said...

you know my address, it's just my surname with an s!

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home