those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Basketball

Well well looks like i'll be busier than i thought! I am going to a basketball training session tonight with a scottish lad called Roy. He's older than me, shorter and much .... chunkier, very muscly. Which seems to be a common trend here in koriyama, everyone could kick the crap outta me! Good thing i'm so charming we'll never experience that.

Hopefully that will go well tonight, I hear they have only a few tall people, none of which are as tall as me.

Another thing, I was just wondering, what do you think is the limit of age difference between a man and a woman?... the man being between the ages of 20 and 22...

Its a completely scientific question.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

You know, I know there IS more to basketball than being tall, but seriously... you must have somewhat of an edge?

As for age limit, I guess if theres a connection then it doesn't matter too much, although obviously the greater the difference in age the greater the difference in outlook etc. It's not an issue I've ever had to deal wtih, but I guess about 10 years?

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Ben said...

There you go P - that 12 year old's fine then, eh?

7:05 PM

 
Blogger Imperium child said...

what do u mean?! OFC i mean shes older!! Can you see me dating a 13 year old?... hmmm she wouldnt have to kneel tho....

4:51 AM

 
Blogger Mr K said...

Paul that is so wrong on so many goddamn levels.

10:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home