those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Sunday, November 26, 2006

hello all!

So im starting my 7th week now.. i think.. wow its been soo long, I hope u are all bearing up without me :D! I realise that life has gotten less amusing for all of you, especially at home, now the only male in the house is dad and that cant be good for anyones funny bones.

However things are looking better here, the internet will be with me soon and then i will have everything set up for the year, i will be free to plot and scheme my way around Japan! Woo (they say Yattah) (for woo) (obv).

i dont know what else to say really, i do the same week over and over. I work for 5 days then get "happy" on the weekends in Gods bar with all of my foreign friends.

Oooh ooh I went to the gym for a trial lesson last week and god was it hard!! I joined one lesson of kickboxing and it differs somuch from what i did at uni. At uni we did a warm up and then technique, and that lasted 2 hrs. Here it lasts 45 mins and is just pure warm up, non stop and done in time to some crazy japanese music. Its great! However the draw back is that there are alot of us in a small room and ... well it gets quite hot. I was redder than ... a tomato (couldnt think of anything good there...). Maybe i will join for the year or maybe i will do somet different... who knows.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

You so crazy! Do they have super awesome arcades near where you are? Found any weird vending machines?

Stuff proceeds well here. Well. You know. It's uni. It proceeds same as always.

3:20 AM

 
Blogger Alice said...

Helllooooooooo Paul! I'm very glad to read that you are behaving yourself and finding plenty to chuckle about it would seem! I wish I could imagine what it's like there better. Loved the bicycle story...beautiful!

Best of luck o tall one... Enjoy it... I'll be reading more in due course. Take care. :o)

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Ben said...

Even better
PAul, you can get a wii 6 days early!!!!!!!!!

Hehe
4th year's lame I have to do work - all the time :(

3:22 PM

 
Blogger Imperium child said...

poor u ben, its almost like karma....

Vending machines i have seen only sell drinks, though there are a lot, i reckon the crazy ones be in tokyo.

and no i will not be getting a wii or a ps3, i think the japanese would maul me to death if i attempted it, maybe they have low stocks here too.

6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home