those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hello all

hey there, only a few days and i will be back in touch much more, i will have the internet... woo. Whats to tell.... uuummmm

I honestly had things to say wheni came to the computer but for the life of me i cannot think what they were. yes i will do a hattrick season tobs, but not now, limited time and all.

just know i am alive and am fine. Got my first pay yesterday! Much less than it should haev been though!! I was debitted 83000 yen, thats about 400 pounds for the last two months rent and i didnt get my bonuses for last month, aparently i get them next month.... grumble...
Ooh also i had to pay 56000 yen for this months rent! BAH, penny (yenny?) pinching bastards!


Oh well i still have enough to survive on if i am carfeul and then next month i have free time AND lots of money, oh it will be fun. Fun indeed! MUAHAHAHA

1 Comments:

Blogger Imperium child said...

haha, no u cannot buy anything for 1 yen, it is approx under half a penny... so pretty much worthless

5:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home