those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Friday, December 22, 2006

At work

But wait! Its a saturday!!?! A national holiday too! Whyever are you at work paul1?!?

Im glad you asked... damn manager. I was told that the "challenge kids" tests that we were giving our students last week were to be marked by january 17th or somet close. Then yesterday my manager tells me, oh btw I'm sorry but its for the 26th, and i had no time to do them yesterday so i have to do them this 3 day break i get. One of the days is christmas, NO, and one of them is a very busy christmas eve, NON. So its today, and today has almost finishedn and i havent started so... i have to get going on them really.

Plus, this week was the first time i was in an exam but not actually taking it... its a wierd feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home