those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Friday, December 08, 2006

Snow!

And ohmygod! how cold!! My fingers nearly dropped off!! The rest of me was fine due to an oversized bear i use as a coat, but the fingers! I was wearing gloves as well!!

Brrrr

Anyway, I must start taking more pictures of things so when i eventually get the internet i can show u all how much fun i am having and all the cute japanese girls i have met.

Back on to the subject of snow, i was really happy when I saw it this morn, but i have realised there is no one to have a snowball fight with.... i mean me versus the kids would be a tad unfair i think.... for them!! Not me.... freaks.

Ummm.... hmmm i'm sure i have more to write but that ol' time limit has hit me again. WORK TIME!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

Snow.. awesome stuff. As long as it's quality snow. I have an interview on monday, if you're interested, have to get up at 6 to make it there.... will be fun. Glad you are having fun in Japan. Photos would be awesome. Incidentally I am pretty sure I have tagged you....

5:54 PM

 
Blogger Ben said...

Cool Snow!

5:15 PM

 
Blogger Imperium child said...

god yes i have gloves! id be less than handy if i didnt...

8:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home