those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hey.... *dejected*

I was meant to get the internet this tuesday just gone, but the previous flat mate before me has not got rid of his internet yet... so i cant have mine. Thus I have to wait for him to get rid of his then book a new date for the "construction" and I have no idea when that would be, hopefully before new year :(.

Thus people i was going to send emails to last week were going to get them yesterday and tuesday. Since I am so busy at work recently, they call this week "teacher run", in japanese obv, and basically it means teachers get crapped on by everyone.
Plus my manager is asking me to sell more books to students, which IS my job but i suck at it, so I am getting le stressed out. Thats french tobs.

I will post soon i guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Complex said...

The internet thing sucks :-(

But I'll be back reading regularly now, especially on days like today, when im ill and it's just too nasy to go to work!

Trays beyan on the Fransays btw.

11:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home