those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Lost

I lost my hat on monday... hit me hard it did. I've had that hat (the black snatch hat) for at least 5-6 years. I've always worn itin winter... sigh. However that isnt as annoying as discovering HOW COLD Japan really is!!! Oh my god! I need to wear my hood up to go to work and back now. However now i cant see to my left or right now...

However, THAT isnt as annoying as ripping my suit on my bicycle tuesday. I woke up late but managed to get to work in time for my first two lessons. Then it was when i was cycling back (i have a large gap in my day on tuesday) that i thought about giving my bike a little extra speed. So I stood up to pedal and it caught and ripped the trouser leg two inches up the seam. Its a good thing i have a second suit.

however THAT isnt as annoying as finally getting my internet sorted!! hang on... YAY! FInally i have a construction date that is good for both me and my provider... sweet long last.

So that is my news, now for some insight/info. If you have ever seen a japanese anime/manga/cartoon you will know that all of the female characters wear RIDICULOUSLY short skirts. I have always put this down to the fact that japanese artists were perverts... or were drawing to a perverted audience.
However, i arrived in japan and over the last two months have noticed that every girl from around the age of 11 to up to 30 does actually wear RIDICULOUSLY short skirts! Even now!! They must be absolutely FREEZING, because those things must offer no protection of ANY kind... not that i complaining about this fact tho...

its quite nice actually...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home