those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Monday, December 18, 2006

Tagged eh?

I have been "Tagged" which for all intents and purposes means i have to write about what the last person before me wrote about.... who then tagged me...

However I have been tagged before and never done it, this was not a concious thing alice, i just never got round to taking a photo of myself with cheese. I suppose you can forgive me because of the whole "half way round the world" thing, not having the internet and finding a good cheese is hard!

The latest tag is to find 6 things that are wierd with me, or so i believe and tbvvh (to be very very honest) this should be easier than hitting water after falling out of a boat... on a planet with no land... and only one boat. I mean... come on! Im me!! sigh, well after i have done it (now is not the time, a lesson calls) then i will probably be tagging rich, fred, my sister, and my parents (just for a laugh).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home