those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hey

Question marks everywhere! I have signed up for the new blogger format and it has put it all in japanese!! But since my computer cant read japanese it has made every letter a question mark... i cant seem to turn it off as well... hmm

Hello!! How are you all?
I have been away from blogging recently due to the fact I am not at work but now off for the hols. I must report that I DO have the internet now, so really i was just being lazy. Dont worry though, everyone who sent me an email will get a reply.... altho that was alot of people... :(

hehe. Actually a lot of people have told me that I have been moaning/whining too much on the blog recently... and I say to them, screw you! Tis my blog I'll moan if i want to! Plus with the accidents that happened to me I'm allowed to moan!

I'll try and be more upbeat, but only if upbeat things occur around me, I will not invent something just to appease the readers at home. Bah i say, BAH!

Ok reporting now. Uuuh, Christmas was fun and the party we had was really great, the apartment in which it was held was massive as well. It had the full japanese feel to it and was very impressive. Tonight I am going to a japanese girls parents restaurant with a group of friends to celebrate new years by eating! I like that idea :D. I honestly dont know what to expect so i cant tell you much, but it should be fun.

Must go, but can someone give me freds email address, i lost it :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home