those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy new Year!!

Hello all! Happy new Year!!

What did YOU do for the new year?? I want a post from everyone about their festive festival.

I went to a party and drank lots of beer and sake, then we went to a jazz bar and managed to pay about £7 for a beer... which we got annoyed at but only really realised until after everyone had left.

The evening kinda went down hill from there as we all split up and did our seperate things. I went to the shrine but forgot my camera! Doh! But i did have my phone so i managed to get some pictures, no matter how crappy they were. After that more booze was required and all was happy :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

You know, I'm sure I wished you happy christmas here, but blogger must have eaten it. Still. Happy new year. Fr new years I had a particularly unexciting celebration, a meal at Alice's with a few friends. We played consequences! It was genuinely quite fun....

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Imperium child said...

u sad lonely excuse for a man!! At least im drunk.... well what can u say to free shots!!

10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home