those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

tokyo

Even though i got up late today I am striving to complete a blog post, this time I will start the posting about tokyo.

So I had to get up at abou 6 to catch the right shinkensen down to ueno and then made a switch to the keisei line to take me to the airport. All in all that was about 3 hours of travelling and I realised on the way down i didnt really know when they were getting in, on which airline and at which terminal.
On the seat ahead infront of me was a list of the airlines and the correct terminal and so i picked the one with the most english sounding airlines and hoped :D.
I got their and saw that there was a flight at about the right time, although it had been delayed, so I waited around, whilst looking at the new comers to japan and thinking "god they're so british".
Which they were :P, some of them were ridiculous, like they had been pulled out of a jane austen book.
Then, just as i went to get a drink, these two familiar faces appeared and we all cheered and wooped and hugged.

Got into tokyo around 1 hour later and checked into our rooms....

I'll finish this tokyo thing later, its late and i missed my second hospital appointment. grumble grumble. I have to go again tomorrow and hope they still remember me :D

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Hey. Thought I'd drop by and tell you there is a really good "xkcd" today. It's called Factoring the Time. Anyway, I may be coming to Kori Saturday, but I'm still looking for a place to stay. I think I'll go to hanami on Sunday. What are you up to?

6:03 AM

 
Blogger Mr K said...

on the subject of webcomics, I'd really recommend goblins to you P. It's really great, although a bit of knowledge of roleplaying rules helps a bit.

I like the idea of you seeing people and think they look out of place... you're hardly inconspicious P!

6:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home