those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Sunday, March 18, 2007

So hey

Living in Japan has its everyday struggles. However, none of them have been as tortuous as the one I found myself in last night.
It was St patricks day.

I have no green clothes...

CRISIS!

I ended up going out in blue and yellow in the hope that if someone got drunk enough and my colours blurred then i could be considered green for at least a second. Alas I got to gods and it seemed that msny people didnt have green clothes (the shame!!) or, even worse. they forgot completely!!!! Of course they were swiftly executed by our resident barman, ken. He`s cool and completely non-violent, except of course when the holy memory of St patrick has been besmirched.

Anyway, atm I`m crazy busy at GEOS. These two months coming up are the busiest of the year apparently. So im always getting "asked" (bollocks... asked, haha. "paul sensei, lesson!") to do trial lessons for new kids or adults to join my classes. However i am crap at the adults trial lessons, i just dont know my "technique" yet, whereas with kids Im pretty good actually... not that i want to be. Its more of an obligation than any real desire to have more lessons.

So because of this i am being more stressed and tired recently, and i still refuse to go to bed early! Good ol` me :D.

Mostly thats because i have started "legally buying programs" to watch on my computer. For example a good couple of animes I have been watching are bleach, v old but v v good... finished second season now, in three days too, am waiting for the third. The other one is a fantastically quirky adventure called "The melancholy of haruhi Suiziyama", which revolves around a school girl, if u dont know the name then .... , and a host of other characters. One of the best bits is that each episode doesnt necessarily follow on from the one before. Its a jumbled affair, so it reveals key bits in the correct time for suspense... very entertaining.

The last thing i have been watching, diligently, is the fucking AMAZING "heroes" It really is a fantastic series and i recommend to everyone... howveer my time is short and i must be off.

toodles!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Haruhi is pretty amusing. I was watching it on youtube, think i'm at about episode 13.

5:53 PM

 
Blogger Mr K said...

I've been taping heroes. Or rather my parents have, as for some reason the sci-fi channel managed to acquire it rather than a channel people have. Still, could have been worse, sky one has got it.

I hear Bleach is meant to be pretty good, although I have no idea WHERE I heard that.

7:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello paul! i have finally found your blog after months of your mother trying to tell me what it is! im am out with your 'rents tonight (as sarah would say!) how are you? you appear to be having a good time?! hopefully i may earn enough money to come and see you one year....love beth x

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home