those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hello all

So work has started again and what do i find, to my surprise, when i go into work on the new week. My manager has been transfered because she cant handle the pressure of such a town as koriyama, which was a big shame for me because she was the first friend i had in koriyama...
She swapped with a manager who used to work at the school she is now managing. Aparently this new manager has been with geos for 3 years and is experienced. Meh i dont care really, i think the goals that geos ask for every month are way too much anyway, if she can get them then well done to her...

Apart from that been ok, got a package from my parents yesterday with some barbeque sauce in, amongst other things. So im happy for now :D. Oh and on the weekend i am going to a hot spring i hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home