those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Monday, January 15, 2007

Ok...

Im not late with this post, as some of you might think, because it is still the weekend for me!

So with this new post i will be [utting up alot of pictures that i should of put up alpong time ago.

so without further ado... the halloween party!




























... Three photos, two are of my students and my coworker and myelf, the last one is of my three coworkers, two of which have now left GEOS koriyama. The woman on the right quit completely and the woman in the middle has now moved to a different GEOS at the behest of our overlord masters.

here she is again, the reasoning for the extra photos and my lament at her parting is that she was the first friend i had in Japan.. so it was kinda surprising and upsetting for her to go.



















The last photo is of a random beauty feature installed near my house that i thought would look nice on camera, it does i feel. More recent photos coming up soon

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Awww, looka the chi'dren.
Hehe

6:12 AM

 
Blogger Imperium child said...

I cant believe the drop in my readers these days... it seems that i have less viewers than the population of the vatican city...

probably less religious too..

8:22 PM

 
Blogger Mr K said...

i still read p! i just havent been commenting recently... because.... i am lazy and my computer is dead. they are some cute kids.

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Alice said...

Ahhh! all the cool costumes! Hey Paul, I've been reading a bit, I'm impressed, although I wish I could imagine what Japan is like for real. I will read more from now on. Tis an exciting adventure! :o)

2:48 PM

 
Blogger Ben said...

Hey I don't see any Excel Saga costumes Paul! What have you been teaching these kids? And where's my scanlations, do they not do homework!

5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home