those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Friday, March 02, 2007

lots to write

And no time to write it in! Im off to work, but i thought i should fill in the blog first... it really has been a long time. However I have lots to talk about so maybe i will write a bigger report of my doings on the weekend.

So one story to keep u happy... Everyone knows about my bodies strange fascination with odd illnesses, bells palsy is a good example, well it seems ive racked up another. I've just recovered from having uvulitus... i think tahts its name. Your uvula is the dangly thing at the back of your throat and basically uvulitus makes it swell up to about 4 times its original size.... i first noticed it when i woke up on a friday, i was quite shocked i can tell you, it took me a while to work out what had happened, then i went straight to the hospital.

Aparently my uvulitis is just a sideaffect of a larger sinus problem, which also has been seen into, so for the first time since i can remember I can breathe properly through my nose!

Its strange but i think this could be the first time in a VERY long time, because i always remember breathing through my mouth and my mother telling me to stop "gawping". I dont know... but ive definitely had it for at least a couple of years...

But im coming off it just now, the worst part about all this wasnt in fact the needles up the nose to vacuum my sinuses, but the fact ive been on antibiotics! No beer for about 3 weeks!!! the horror....

ok gotto go

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

Heh, tonsilitis is too normal for P! You do seem to be a sucker for punishment- you put that body through a lot! How is Japanese medicine? Is it all covered by your job?

3:27 AM

 
Blogger Ben said...

Heh at least it wasn't vulvaitus, that's what I thought you said lol.
Seems it was cured pretty fast well done!

2:03 PM

 
Blogger Imperium child said...

lol thx guys, I hope its covered, my insurance is very... odd but i have kept my reciepts. Heads will roll if i dont get my money :p

12:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home