those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Thursday, February 08, 2007

heh

OMG! ull never believe it! I invented time travel!

I sent my student back to the year 1940 in germany by accident! :s She was meant to go back to old tokyo, edo, 200 years ago because aparently it was the best place in the world to be. Real orignal and cultural like.

Anyway i messed up me calculations and sent her back to WW2 germany... she spent the last 40 years getting a message to me back in england saying "dont fuck up the calcualtions!" Which altered time and when i ran the time machine again, for the first time, she got sent back to Edo like was meant to happen!

Then i started experimenting with time travel... and er forgot to post. sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

You are an odd fish P....

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home