those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Saturday, March 31, 2007

wooow

Im back in the writing zone! Tho only because three of my lessons were cancelled today... in a row. Yeah ive had tonsto post about but i just never seem to get round to it. I guess the reasoning behind this is that when i get home from work, especially recently, its been very late, so I`ll make food and have eaten by about 12-12:30. So i just ant to finish the program ive been watching and hit the sack, a fully relaxing kinda day... but i never do! I always get hooked on what im watching or playing, i cant stop myself and before i know it its 2am! Thats IF my friends dont come online...
So i wake up in time to go to work with no real excess time for fun and games, like writing my blog.
For the weekends, i have really been trying to visit new places, at least in the last couple, and so it seems i may never blog again!

hehe, seriously though i am trying to improve my efforts in the week so i can still leave my weekends up for travel and then tell u about it.

but thats not why u looked at this site is it! u want info on me travels! So let me regale u...

Ok first new type post, it took me by surprise at the time, though really it shouldnt have. If Anyone from bath is reading this now, get fred to read it too... he needs to see this ;p

So I had just finished teaching a 60 min lesson and my lesson after had been cancelled so i went to talk to the students before they left. I eventually made my way to the two girls of the class, about one 19 and one 21. They were looking at my poster i made in england and pointed to the various photos.
We got to the one of my 21st birthday party and without skipping a beat the cutest of the two pointed straight at fred and said "wow, he`s handsome!"
Now i know i shouldnt have been shocked or anything but fred had (maybe it has changed since i have been away) such a low opinion of himself that it kinda forces u to believe him. Such is the power of fred ;p. They then went thru and systematically told me what they thought of the lot of my friends. Toby= handsome (i think they like that word), kieran=funny, rich=handsome, ben=evil (no surprises there then, his eyes are red ini the pic) and alex kawaii.

ok i actually have to go now.... the time is later than i thought and the capslock button is broken, making it hard to type. will post soon... i hope. Tho my rents are coming over soon so imay actually not get a chance for a while.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

Unfortunately I'm not in Bath right now... will text him on the off chance he checks his phone. Actually Jeff could tell him if he's checking his phone. Thats quite cool- I end up as funny from a photo? I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not. I suppose it depends on the photo you have of me....

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Imperium child said...

demons horns were involved.

5:35 AM

 
Blogger Kathleen said...

I think you should tell the story about how the girls thought you smelled like milk. At least I thought that one was quite funny. :-P

Wait, is it smelled, or smelt? I'm gonna say they are both okay. I have spoken!

8:27 AM

 
Blogger Ben said...

Damn those Japanese seeing through my cunning disguise I shall crush them all!

Oh and I also heard that milk thing before. Check this link out http://emptybottle.org/glass/2002/05/stinky.php

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home