those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Thursday, April 12, 2007

havent actually missed a day

Time delay and all from being in japan.

So i went to the hospital at about 9:10 full of expectations and hope for a full clear and some helpful japanese stlye pills. I finally get seen at around 10:30 and they say that the X-ray I had a couple of days ago shows no problem. I know this is wrong and at last my wrist gives my doc the proof by clicking and cracking a couple of times. He explained that the only thing it could be was:
a) nothing
b) a broken wrist

... honestly those were my options... so i believe its b) as usually my wrist doesnt crack continuously... nothing indeed!

So he said some japanese lark, we had a bit of a communication barrier and then he finally got across that i needed a CT scan. So i went and had one and at about 11:15 i was finished and ready for the doc again. However I didnt have time, i need to be at GEOS at 12:00 so i had to leave AGAIN. They said that I could come back on tuesday to finish, heaven forbid they actually tell a different doctor my condition and show him the scans...
So i left feeling a bit disgruntled but got to GEOS and realised i am away on trainig that day! Oooh cripes, so i phones up ( i say "i" but i mean i force my japanese co worker to phone up) and complain (he hates complaining) about this predicament, but there is "nothing" they can do so i am stuck with an appointment in two weeks... for a broken wrist....
bah life sucks, more tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home