those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Friday, April 27, 2007

Short one

Unfortunately this has to be short becaus ei have to go to wrok extra early.... *grumble grumble*
Stupid kids and their incredibly annoying parents.

Anyway Im not at all embarrassed about blacking out (which btw sounds better than fainting thank you veryu much) because the tranq they gave me could have knocked out a god. A god of war no less.... one with a high percentage of red orbs too.

Ok future news for once, Golden week is right around the corner! FUCKING YAY! I have a whole 9 days off!!! YEAH 9!!! in a fucking row too!! i am so happy, i was burning out with the incredible work load for the last two months (the two busiest of the year). Also I have a friend visiting me for those 9 days, she is another GEOS teacher and we're gonna go crazy and maybe even visit a few places!

woo. Promise to take pictures and write in regularly, cos I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

That is an absolutely awesome name for a week. I wasn't laughing at you for fainting (still going to call it fainting though), although I'm not sure I can say the name for Kathleen...

9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home