those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Thursday, April 12, 2007

So...

Oh before i continue the tokyo reminiscing I'll just tell you, i plan on putting all my photos on some kind of group site, like myspace but probably not myspace, is there a specific one any of u guys want me to dump them onto?

Tokyo! So we checked in a decided to do a little walking around the place. There is a big area in downtown called ginza which hosts all these shops, and naturally that is the first thing my mum wanted to do :D. So we headed down there, and my parents started complaining of hunger. I was oblivious to all of this because of the "bright lights" and all, so after a while of not finding something japanesey they decided to sod it and we went to a Subways!

While we were out we found a pub at the bottom of the sony store. We were in the sony store to begin with because apparently they sell "protoype" quality goods, so i was intruiged. Also I actually bought a pair of headphones that were rather expensive... MDR-S1000 or somet... VERY VERY good tho.

So this pub, i got well excited and because dad was tired of all the shopping mum suggested we go in for a bite to eat and a drink to guzzle. We got inside and it was completely un pub like... it was so ordered and there was no atmosphere to speak of... I was rather dissappointed, tho i did have a very nice scone with my Hoegaarden... which almost makes up for it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

Facebook is where everyone is at. Get with the program yo! Or something. I like the idea of travelling all the way to Japan and drinking hoegaarden... you should be drinking local booze!

7:28 AM

 
Blogger Kathleen said...

I vote for Ringo!! That's what I use and I like it a lot. There are also a lot of Kori people who are already on there, so you won:t have to work hard to get the pictures to us.

RINGO

RINGO!!

9:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home