those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Exhausted, yet the eve has just begun!

Spent the "whole day" tiding up my apartment for my friend who is coming to stay over golden week. GOLDEN WEEK! FUCKING A! (so there is no confusion the a is for awesome) (i should so write phonics flash cards....)

Cant wait to start relaxing , I soooo need this... anyway spent the whole day tiding and buying food and a rice cooker :D finally, its just too inconvenient to boil the stuff!

Eep im late!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm jealous... I have to work on Tuesday and Wednesday..... -kat

4:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's get an update here!! It's been over a week. If I hadn't seen you Friday I would have thought you dropped off the end of the earth! -Kat

5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home