those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Why?

Do i always start one of thses when i have no time to do a meaningful post??
Anyway, i AM still alive, iv ejust had a week or so off work to relax and I ahve some good news and bads to post about it, I'll TRY to do it after work... sorry for the crapness on my part

If it makes u feel better im now on facebook and Im moving shit around in my apartment, tidying up etc... but i must get back on track for blogging.. :( oooh i could try post it notes to keep me organised!....

Im a genius..

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

sigh, you intrigued me with the whole thing on facebook and yet no posts for ages! Curse ye! I'd stay up late and harass you on skype but sadly I have to go to bed early thanks to stupid revision.

9:09 AM

 
Blogger Ben said...

Yo! Sorry haven't been keeping track of anyones blog lately including my own. Damn those final year projects and their making me work every waking minute for the last month. Anyway you can read all aboot it on my latest post.

4:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home