those who want to sign up and comment feel free to let me knowand i'll evaluate you

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A bit late but...

Here is my post that was linked on facebook. I admit i havent updated my blog for a while... but maybe this is a new start... >_>

Anyway, basically i am coming home for christmas and i havent seen/heard ANY new media for the last year. I need updates people! What music is good, any new games that i should have heard of, any news!! (really heard nothing on this front, and that include local and national).

Please tell me all, im dying to hear.

i feel this trip will be an expensive one...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the paper open in front of me now...

Ok its not a very good news day! Just general rubbish like Dave (Cameron) saying soem headline grabbing policies, the ongoing Maddie thing and Britney's lost custody of her kids!

Arsenal are top of the league though! And I've quit hattrick! But love battrick!

7:49 AM

 
Blogger Mr K said...

Yeah, not much news in the Uk as far as I know, other than the possibility of a general election some time soon, although if they want an october election they are taking their sweet time.
I'm not sure what I'm doing for christmas- will probably be in the Cambridge area for a week or so for christmas, but otherwise wil be in Southampton- I'm not actually sure which is more accessible from Birmingham, probably the latter.

And I quit hattrick long, long ago....

As for new media? Meh, I'm sure you're aware of the major things, HL, Halo, GTA4 delayed, Starcraft next year..... Bioshock is pretty fun.

If you came to Bath at some point we could probably meet up there. I know Rich is still about until the new year as well, I think he might even be working in Southampton if his plans go ell, although he's off to America in the new year. I guess Ben wouldn't be able to be in Bath though, seeing as he's leaving next week. Sorry for being a bit tardy myself- I still don't have the internet at home so it's very intermittment. Am actually currently in a class.....

7:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

need more info in detail about the media, including music etc... tell me what i need to listen to and what i should watch, but please ABSOLUTELY NO PLOT SPOILERS.

oh and i have read Harry potter

5:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have to let me know when you are back in uk, would eb great to meet up for a drink
n

10:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home